There are many ways to serve the church family at Grace.
• Ushering: distributing bulletins, greeting people, connecting guests to others in the church, and facilitating offering and communion.
• Children’s Ministry: serving as nursery workers and teachers and teacher’s assistants – background check mandatory.
• Welcome Center: Help people feel at home. Assist with activity sign up.
• Worship Team: a variety of musical talents are always welcome to serve on Sunday mornings, including both instrumentalists and vocalists! This involves serving once or twice a month, as part of a music team. Rehearsals take place on Thursday evening the weeks you are scheduled.
• Audio-Visual: this involves setting up mics, doing sound checks, running audio-visual throughout the building, and monitoring the sound during the service.
• Small Group Host: For those interested in hosting a small group at their home or business